Política de privacidad
1. Who are we?
This website is owned by GALERIA MARBOR S.L (hereinafter, “FINDINGS GALLERY”), with Tax ID: B42891911 and with its registered office at Calle General Castaños 5, 4º izq, 28004, Madrid, Spain.
2. Information and consent.
3. Obligation to provide data.
The data requested in the forms of the Web are in general, mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to meet the purposes for which they are being collected.
Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they cannot be attended to, without prejudice to the fact that you may freely view the content of the Website.
4. To what end will FINDINGS GALLERY process the User's data?
According to the following purposes:
- To manage, process, send and follow up purchases made.
- To contact the User to finalise an order if he/she has saved his/her shopping cart or has saved products in his/her shopping cart without finalising the payment process.
- To carry out quality and satisfaction surveys.
- To send personalised commercial correspondences to the User about FINDINGS GALLERY, products and services, by electronic and/or conventional means, unless the User objects by checking the box provided for that purpose on the Website.
- To carry out analyses on the use of the Website and to check the User's preferences and behaviour in order to improve communication with Website Users.
5. What part of the User’s data will FINDINGS GALLERY process?
FINDINGS GALLERY will process the following categories of User data:
- Identification data: first and last name and ID card.
- Contact information: e-mail address, telephone number and postal address.
- Transaction data of goods and services in FINDINGS GALLERY: products and services acquired or in which the User shows interest.
- Economic and financial data: bank card.
- Browsing data.
6. What is the legitimacy of Users’ data being processed by FINDINGS GALLERY?
The legitimacy of the processing of personal data will be as follows:
- Execution of the contract, to manage, process, send, follow up on purchases made and contact the User to finalise the order if he/she has saved his/her shopping cart or has saved products in his/her shopping cart without finalising the payment process.
- Legitimate interest, to carry out quality and satisfaction surveys and, to send personalized commercial correspondences, by electronic and/or conventional means, about FINDINGS GALLERY products and services.
- Consent, to create a commercial profile, resorting to third party sources to all consents obtained for the above-mentioned purposes are independent and the User may revoke only one of them without affecting the others.
To revoke such consent, the User may contact FINDINGS GALLERY through the contact form.
7. How will the User's data be shared?
User data may be disclosed to:
- Public Administration in the cases provided for by law.
- Companies related to the marketing sector or belonging to Adigital, telecommunications, financial, leisure, mass consumption, automotive, energy and water, NGOs, jewelry and precious stones, with the aim of sending the User commercial correspondences, by electronic and conventional means, related to the aforementioned sectors, if the User authorizes it by checking the corresponding box.
8. International data transfers.
The User is informed that FINDINGS GALLERY has contracted the services of Shopify, Google, Mailchimp, Amazon Web Services and Slack, whose servers are hosted in the USA, which implies an international transfer of data. However, international data transfers are regularised since the mentioned entities are adhered to the Privacy Shield Protocol.
9. Data storage.
The User's data will be kept for the following periods of time:
- The data provided to manage, process, send and follow up on purchases made will be kept during the contractual relationship and, once it is over, during the period of prescription of the legal actions that may arise from it.
- Data used to contact the User to finalise the order if he/she has saved his/her shopping cart or has saved products in his/her shopping cart without finalising the payment process will be kept for 180 days.
10. Commercial and promotional correspondences.
One of the purposes for which FINDINGS GALLERY processes personal data provided by the Users is to send them commercial correspondences with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to the Users.
In the case that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional correspondences from FINDINGS GALLERY he/she can request to be removed from the service by sending his request through the form in the contact page.
11. User responsibility.
- Guarantees that he/she is over sixteen (16) years old and that the data provided by FINDINGS GALLERY is true, exact, complete and up to date. To this effect, the User is responsible for the veracity of all data he/she communicates and will keep the information provided properly updated, in such a way that it corresponds to his/her real situation.
- Guarantees that the third parties he/she provide his/her data with have been informed of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, he/she guarantees that he/she has obtained authorization to provide data to FINDINGS GALLERY for the above-mentioned purposes.
- Shall be liable for any false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for any direct or indirect damages caused to FINDINGS GALLERY or to third parties.
12. Exercise of rights.
The User may send a letter to FINDINGS GALLERY, at the address indicated in the header of this Policy, or by means of the following contact form enclosing a photocopy of his/her ID, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning the User is being processed by FINDINGS GALLERY.
- Access their personal data.
- Rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data..
- Request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected.
- Obtain from FINDINGS GALLERY the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions foreseen in the data protection regulations are fulfilled.
- Request the portability of the data provided by the User in those cases foreseen in the regulations.
- File a complaint regarding the protection of your personal data with the Spanish Data Protection Agency at the address C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 - Madrid, when the interested party considers that FINDINGS GALLERY has violated the rights recogniSed by the applicable data protection regulations.
13. Security measures.
FINDINGS GALLERY will process the User's data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and will keep the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to the same, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting to that effect the necessary technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee the security of the User's data and to avoid any alteration, loss, unauthorized handling or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed.
15.- Acceptance and Consent.